With nine years of teaching experience internationally, Mina has taught piano, theory, composition, improvisation, and basic musicianship to students ages 6 to 55.
Her mission as an educator is to help each student find joy in music making as well as the inspiration and motivation to enrich the world with music.
Mina uses a wide range of pedagogical tools and strategies, tailoring lessons and classes to best meet the needs and interests of students.
Mina has worked as a teacher for the following arts education organizations:
Berklee College of Music, United States
City University of New York, United States
Melbourne University, Australia
Manhattan Country School, United States
Academy of Mary Immaculate, Australia
Aitken College, Australia
Eltham College, Australia
Lessonface, United States
Modern Music Education, Korea
Nam Music Education, Korea
Humansia Academy, Korea
"Mina, Attached is a picture of my acceptance to Berklee... I just wanted to email you personally and thank you for everything you did. Without your help I would have gone to my audition woefully underprepared and I probably would not have gotten this letter today.Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!
I truly appreciate you and what you did to help me."
Your student and friend,
Why study with Mina?
1) Friendly, personalized learning environment
2) Yearly performance for an underserved community
3) All students improvise (no prior experience necessary!)
4) Technology integrated regularly
5) Students have won prestigious awards (NYSSMA average A grades) and entered prestigious music schools including Berklee College of Music, Dong-A College of Music and Howon University, Korea.
To contact Ms. Mina regarding lessons, classes or clinics: please email via the Contact page.